Anyone know Jeep wiring?

My girls 95’ Cherokee has been having some wiring issues lately.

It started with not wanting to crank over intermitingly. Everything would work but you would get nothing from the starter once in a while. You could jump the solinoid and it would crank right over. Yesterday I rewired the starter and sol. all the way to the battery, and even added in a jumper for the solinoid so I didn’t have to get under the truck :tongue. So far it’s starts right up.

Today she goes to leave work and theres no turn signals, brake lights, hazards. The left turn would work on the dash and outside, the right one wouldn’t work on the dash and only very dim in the front only. I have checked all fuses possible. I can’t find shit for a light wiring diagram online here. I was wondering if anyone knew of a major ground wire that may go bad to cause these problems? I have read tons of different things and nothing seems to match this problem yet.

Everything worked perfect when she went to work.

i dont know much about jeeps but i know customjeep518 used to do work to his jeep i’d PM him see if he know his names Brandon idk he might kno he might not idk worth a try good luck

Same sort of thing happened to our '95 Grand Cherokee, just started acting all kinds of funny randomly - needed a new ECU.
Not saying that’s your problem, but it took a lot of trial and error before we finally pinned it down to that.

I’ll junk it before I berry myslef in wiring problems, lol.

It’s a jeep. Thats what they do.