Anyone know this car?

I love when people say “cash”. Well I don’t take credit, and if you have financing lined up whats it matter?

I am going to pump the brakes a bit on what I said, I didn’t realize he wasn’t ASKING 18K, just said the “value” was 18K. I thought he wanted $18,000 for it and you were offering $11,000.

That was my mistake.

Yes, I deposited $40K a few weeks ago, so what.

I had it deposited via check into my account. No issues. Personal account.

I deposited $35k and didn’t fill out any forms… Idk what planet you’re on…

12k and no problem here.

Whole lotta bullshit up in here, and LOL@at trying to be cool by buying cars with large amounts of actual cash. When I call on a car, my financing is in order, but that’s just me. Reasonable payments FTW, I’m not baller enough to own my Evo and truck outright, but the payments are very low for most peoples standards.

+1. who the fuck cares that this dude has “11 stacks”. he is still a fucking tool in a powder blue bmw…

bam! :ahh +rep to you forever

When I was trying to sell my bmw “numba1srapper” came with 10k in cash to my house and then when I told him i would take it he said he wasnt buying the car. I was asking 12k for the car and it booked for 11,700. I dont really know the kid and only met him that one time for about 15 mins. But it seems liek he just likes to throw “cash” im peoples faces and see what they say with no intent to buy.

Wow. :rofl

I can see where somebody can be insulted at low offers but id rather be turned away than pay 13k when he would’ve taken 8k.

stuntin is a habit

+rep!

I actually deposited $12.5 cash into my personal account a few weeks ago, and no issues here. I’m also probably a good deal younger than you too so a question would’ve probably been more likely to have been raised, but there wasn’t.

:rofl :rofl + rep