anyone know where i can get old injectors cleaned?

not the BS lucas stuff, like put them on a machine and have them balanced n such, i dont feel like sending them away to RC Engineering

i think new era cleans injectors

i had mine done at new era, shipping was super fast, and i was super happy with the experence

:tup: for sure

they even painted em and put new caps on em por gratis whhooooo weee!!

iirc it was ~$80 for 6 injectors

im guessing new era isnt local?

roch

theyre a forum sponsor i believe

Yes we can do it. Heres a older vid I did of what you will be getting.

Heres the info on getting this service done. LINK

If you want I believe this sat neonGLH is going to buffalo to pick up some evo parts he bought. I think if you meet were he’s going he can pick them up for you, and bring them back here and they can get done on monday. Then only have to get shipped back to you the one way. PM me for that info I’ll see about setting it up.

Glad your happy jam.

I didn’t know NewEra did this.

In the past I’ve used RC Engineering (google it) with great Success. They actually rebuild them tho.

RC eng is a ripofffff

use new era since they’re a sponsor

back in my day i used to send them to cruzinperformance.com, super cheap/fast/honest

I used either RC Engineering or Marin Motorsports in the past. Comes back with a printout showing how much variation there is from injector to injector and all these other graphs that were beyond my little brain.

new era did this as well for mine

there wasnt much difference in the before and after but im glad i had it done for piece of mind, being junkyard mustang injectors

I believe Kennedys Dyno tune does it to. Not saying I’d recommend them or don’t recommend them, just adding info in.

deutsch works rebuilds and balances them, my buddy paid 60 to get 4 done

Quite confident new era has the best pricing around, and they do a great job :tup:

thanks for the help guys! if new eras in rochester on one of the few nice days we have left itll give me a reason to ride the bike down there =)

Cool, we can do them while you wait even, Just call ahead to set it up. Should only be like 30mins, unless there really bad and need to go threw the cleaning cycle again. And its only $10 each injector.

eesh, napa fuct the last shop i was at then… took a set of 8 out of a van and they had to do them like a TBI injector and charged us $180 for a set of 8 and took 2 days.