anyone know?

anyone know of any good places to ride around the north hills at all? i just picked up a 98 blasted bored .30 over vforce reeds and other fun shit and i wanna beat on it a lil bit on sum trails

jay are you talking about the pipe line? the cops are now arresting anyone who is seen or caught in there and they have the entrance blocked off now

maybe only the gay ones that goe down there to bum-rush eachother… u’ll fit right in!! :slight_smile:

McKnight road? If you stay in the left lane, you’re golden. I would stay away from the center lane though, it gets pretty rough on a quad.

:rofl:

Pics to prove and drift around mcintyre square.

i haven’t actually rode anywhere around here yet (my quad is still in johnstown) but if you look at my post a few weeks back, it has a few places out towards terentum and new ken area…supposedly there is a few places out there, but like i said, i haven’t actually explored them yet…ive been meaning to take a drive out towards mills mall and snoop around for some trails…i know i took a drive up over the hill behind harmarville (north side of 28) and it got pretty open pretty fast, so there’s gotta be something up there. i’ll keep an eye open, and post something up if you find anything…i’m sure there are quite a few of us with the same question

there are a few trails out by harmerville next to 28 that i used to go to …not sure if its still kool to go there or not