Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

Honestly I hope you don’t mean that seriously. No matter what there is always a supplychain for the product. That “chain” which is really more of a web starts with every raw material and the means of transport from origination through the end of the product life which would be a consumer drinking the beverage. If you want to get technical the recycling of the container is also included in the cycle. Hopefully you understand the supplyweb is some way shape or form or you will probably wish you did later on. Also celebrity endoursement doesn’t add up to shit they are paid to talk about how great the product is. If I had the cash to throw around I could start bottling tap water slap a label on it and get those schmucks to say it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. Honestly I do wish you luck with your endevour, but I would be very surprised if this is as successful as you intend it to be. Remember we live in the real world and some times all a lot of hard work gets you is a kick in the ass and a go fuckyourself.

Honesly all of Mike’s points are total valid and though out from my view point. Further more the fact that your resorting to asking like a 3 year old and trying to call him on his career choice is just shot plain and simple. Honestly any normal adult that has a decent values system respects the guys at CRC and what they have built for themselves 10 fold of the crap your trying to do. I didn’t really want to write a KK length lecture, but w.e. enjoy your ride and if your smart take any profit you make and invest in something long term that will be there when you retire. Unless your gonna pedal this shit right through your time in the nursing home.