Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

/\ That seems the basis of it.

To me it throws a red flag when a revolutionary new drink is out there and the only advertising for it and what the company/manufacturer keeps focusing on is how much you can make.

It’s too driven on profit and not product.

Honestly I hope you don’t mean that seriously. No matter what there is always a supplychain for the product. That “chain” which is really more of a web starts with every raw material and the means of transport from origination through the end of the product life which would be a consumer drinking the beverage. If you want to get technical the recycling of the container is also included in the cycle. Hopefully you understand the supplyweb is some way shape or form or you will probably wish you did later on. Also celebrity endoursement doesn’t add up to shit they are paid to talk about how great the product is. If I had the cash to throw around I could start bottling tap water slap a label on it and get those schmucks to say it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. Honestly I do wish you luck with your endevour, but I would be very surprised if this is as successful as you intend it to be. Remember we live in the real world and some times all a lot of hard work gets you is a kick in the ass and a go fuckyourself.

Honesly all of Mike’s points are total valid and though out from my view point. Further more the fact that your resorting to asking like a 3 year old and trying to call him on his career choice is just shot plain and simple. Honestly any normal adult that has a decent values system respects the guys at CRC and what they have built for themselves 10 fold of the crap your trying to do. I didn’t really want to write a KK length lecture, but w.e. enjoy your ride and if your smart take any profit you make and invest in something long term that will be there when you retire. Unless your gonna pedal this shit right through your time in the nursing home.

had 12 redbull and vodkas last new years, kidneys were so mad

:rofl

I’m working from 10PM on New Years Eve to 6AM New Years Day.

IAINTEVENMAD.

I’m still a Kamikazie Mixed drink fanboi.

The day goes by faster when you’re half asleep.

Energy drinks ftl.

just another typical mlm company. slinging products is seconday and signing up new reps is where its at. thats how you make your money. period. sure, you can buy all of the product every month yourself. if im correct you have to sell a certain ammount every month right?

do they also want you to sit down and talk to your friends, relatives, and ppl you know a certain number of times a month also?

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31200000/Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

From what I’ve read you can do one time purchases but on some it automatically bills and ships you more product every 30 days unless you opt out of it.

Precisely what you said is illegal in most states (getting commissions from recruiting new members). If you read up on the founder of Vemma, BK - his parents had their own Amway business as did he by the age of 18.

And it seems the whole family is into products; anyone want to get in on a 90-day weightloss drink? http://www.businessforhome.org/2011/08/jason-boreyko-launches-seven-point-2/

I just walked into a wall.

I guess my eyes are still closed. :dunno

thats what amway does tho. you get a percentage of what they (ppl youve brought in) take in and have to buy/ sell a certain amount every month. ppl that are making “huge” profit from these types of things arent necessarily moving the product, all the ppl they have brought in are and they are also adding ppl to the chain. the ones at the top dont rly have to do much.

Annnnd now it all makes sense.

Amway was never “hip” enough to bring in young kids with high work potential and bad money spending decisions.

Energy drink supplement is a perfect brachoff as every college student buys energy drinks.

exactly! all these MLM companies work the same way. same type of business model. different products

And the Vemma owner (BK) states in the Fox News video I posted that kids starting at age 14 can get involved running their own business with a parents consent.

Amway has a ridiculously low success rate, i think its close to 1% of investors see a profit.

Lol. All I know is I love red bull and goose, as well as hot red bull girls handing out free red bulls.

If I could piss RedBull, I’d drink my own piss.

Yes in mini coopers with huge red bull cans in the trunk!!

I def pissed red bull today at work, I drank 3 20 oz cans within an hour :slight_smile: