Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

Glad I could make you chuckle.

How do i know nothing about it? Everything I said from day one, I am still saying now. Yota, have my close minded concepts about all this been correct or incorrect through this entire thread?

Sully, its a business. Something is sold by someone and people profit from that transaction. Its really no different than what my friend makes a living at with Chemsearch. He sells products, make commission for himself and his supervisor or whatever you call him. I fully understand the concept man, I really do. The entire argument between us has been over your approach at recruitment and getting peoples interest in your company. Thats it. I never denied that the business model works. Infact if you read the part I said to grimmic about “sitting back and making it rain” when he said he wants to let it ride out it course and make him money for doing little to nothing… I actually said I am sure it would make money for him, but its doesnt come without a price.

Sorry homie, but I have 120 hours a week I put into a salary paying career I have earned from steady employment and hard work for over 8 years and also my own business now on the side. If I had any time to shoot the shit man-o to man-o I honestly wouldnt mind it, hell Ill buy the beer. But I dont, thats little time is dedicated to my wife. :dunno