Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

hahaha someone’s a bit butt hurt it seems.

I come to work late as fuck every day if I want, don’t need to call and come up with some excuse as to why, don’t get shit when I walk in about it, i get up from my desk and do what I want when I want every day, go to lunch for my “30 min” break to any of the local downtown pubs for a few beers and food if I want for hours at a time if I want, and have enough balls and legs to stand on to tell my supervisors and/or managers “the shit you want me to do here is fucking dumb and not going to work” in meetings, then they give me the well lets see you try it your way, and I get that shit done like a hoss and they buy me a beer at the next lunch! I “cry” like you think in such a way it seems to keep me gainfully employed, and actual has gotten me promoted twice in the 3 years I have been here. I “work” maybe 4 hours a week, then the rest of the time spend it making calls for my shop and pissing you off on a car forum making damn good money. And I have my position here by the balls… I aint going anywhere. Infact they will be FUCKED and they all know it, when I leave. Being told by your supervisors manager “If you leave to work your in your shop, we are screwed.” feels GREAT, let me tell you. Feel free to look up what an ITS 3 pay rate is if you care.

ALLLLL that Wayne64, GD3Skiier, and a few others here can back my word to everything above.

ANNNND I am about to “throwing that all away” to work in MY shop, doing MY work, making MY money, how I want, along side 2 other people that are on the same page I am.

Yep, I am doing it allll wrong like you said.