Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

Sully, we’re hardly even acquaintances, but ive talked to you a bit and I think your a cool dude.

You have the whole hustler thing stuck in your head, becoming an entrapeanur or whatever, and good for you thats awesome.

This is no different than any other pyramid business model done in the past. On paper it looks great, during the initial recruitment of friends it looks great, but the minute the steam dies down it becomes harder and harder and eventually a waste of time.

I really don’t see how after watching all of those videos you can be so blind to it? Its like ANY OTHER BS PYRAMID SCHEME. The initial suckers may make some bank, but eventually it stops… and the more people join the less money there is to be earned, which is the whole goal, get as many people as you can pushing a product.

I’m fine with my 9-5 Job, I make good money, its in my bank every week without fail, I know im never not going to have some sort of income, all the peolpe I work with are cool, I don’t have to worry about a single fucking thing the minute I leave the office. I work comfortably and stress free for for 9 hours a day and get paid for it. You make it sound like its a bad thing?