Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

“Open your eyes”

My favorite quote.

Often heard from pastors, my Amway contact, die hard politics followers, 9/11 conspiracy theorists and chem trail buddies.

Don’t worry man, I have the winning lottery ticket, good luck slaving on “your business” for the next 5 years. Dollar and a dream man. You will never make as much money as my winning lottery ticket gets me.

:lurk

Is this a Scientology recruitment ad? It feels like these dudes are trying to grab my thetans.

this would be even better if it had something to do with Dr. Wallach and Youngevity or AL International.

thetans sound painfull

Sully, get your real estate license…

Put as much time and effort into real estate and you will make substatially more… Not only that, you will have a CAREER. Your a motivated guy, use the motivation towards something constructive.

I know buddy, I’m planning on that as well. thanks!!

Not to continue to argue, but there are plenty of better more profitable ways to better yourself and your family then selling companies beverage through social media outlets. IE. My father inlaw went from an average blue collar guy to owning a very very successful landscaping company over the course of 15-18 years. (not going to post $$ figures so don’t ask). However suffice to say people that are driven are better off starting their own venture then working for somebody else, because no matter how much you guys make the person your working for is making more. Only way to short circuit the cycle is to start your own business. Like Loveforboost.

KK rant over

20 years ago I dont remember any of these bad ass uber money making ideas.

Ohh thats becasue that working generation had actual skills they put to good use… the easyway out royal ambassador of Verve making 1Mill a year I dont think existed.

They’re like hemorrhoids in that they’re only found inside assholes.

LMAO, Sounds horrifying.

Not all things as this r a waste of time ! I’m involved in one and if I actually put more effort into it id go farther . Given my current physical issues I Prolly am . My mother in law has been into same company I am for less than 2 yrs and makes over 20k a month yes I have seen the tax returns and checks etc .

Oh and one more thing , most of these companies want u at a sit down formal space so u can here and see facts before googling shit and see what idiots post etc . If we all belived Google we would be on respirators cause over 3 million idiots posted about how oxygen we breath is made up lol

If you believe you’re about to get rich from this “once in a lifetime opportunity” then I have some oceanfront property in Tennessee to sell you.

hers is my little fact filled story.

I have a friend that got pulled into one of these, even paid $500 to get “his job” when I was around 21. He and his “boss” or what ever position on the pyramid he held showed up to my house after I got a call from my friend to talk to me for a bit… in his bosses BMW. A 220Kmi, 325Ci sea piss blue, rusted fendered, ducttaped rag top turd. After bragging about how successfull he is on the phone and how he is still new with the co, it will go far, and he drives a BIMMER. LOOOOL. But being young and dumb, figured why the hell not apease my friend and go to the meeting at his house with about 10 other people I knew to see what its about.

It was exactly how “google” said it was. I said nope not for me. 2 other friends said yep sign me up. $1000 more in the co’s pocket, a little in my intial friends pocket and a little in the BMW boss’s pocket.

It last about a month, initial friend quit, 2 other friends didnt do shit and got pissed at friend 1 for wasting their money, and BMW boss I still see driving around in shitty fuckign bmw’s and he works at Target in amsterdam!

No thanks. But hey if it works for some people, some how, some way… good for them. You can tell me you told me so if your still making bank in 10 year.s

Holy shit, John has a fucking clue!
Perfectly stated ^^ put in some time it’ll work… slack off, you’ll fail out.

First, if Sully wants to hustle, let him. Why hate on him.

Second, theres nothing easy about Real Estate. Probably the reason why 90% of new agents fail and return to their old job. It can work but man do you have to put serious time in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyA_C3SC7b8&feature=related[/ame]

TL;DR

Yo can become the Moon Master.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111022211448/athfwiki/images/f/f5/Moonmaster.jpg

Somewhere, somebody gets a Ferrari.

HAHA, I hate you guys.