Anyone need a finance intern???

Im in desperate need of an internship, Im going into my senior year at canisius studying finance. Any of you guys out there need a finance intern or know someone (fathers company or an uncle or something) that would consider bringing an intern on let me know. Im looking into financial planning possibly or working with securities and such. Thanks

Matt

A good friend of mine just took an amazing internship at a place in Buffalo for financial planning, I guess they offered it to him with partnership as soon as the internship was over. He was very stoked I guess that type of offer never comes around.

Anywho I’ll ask him some other places he might of gotten offers for.

Good job waiting for the last minute to ask. Our internship positions were filled by Feb.

If you want, I can fwd to my friends elsewhere. Willing to come to NYC?

why would you wait until the middle of summer for this man?

i’m going to start applying in november for my next summer internship.

Yea if you could ask around ryanmcell, paulo I had been going at this for awhile and things havent been looking my way, pretty much this is a last effort. Ive been to the career center at my school, went on numerous interviews, have spoken with many people and am continuing to, it just isnt working for me. It seems soo impossible here in B-lo but Im trying like hell

[quote=“Daddie,post:3,topic:30769"”]

Good job waiting for the last minute to ask. Our internship positions were filled by Feb.

If you want, I can fwd to my friends elsewhere. Willing to come to NYC?

[/quote]

Try forwarding it to friends… I dont think Id go to NYC, unless it was paid with rent and such… Im too poor to go there and live but see what you can do