anyone need a good tech?

this sucks. the place i was at was busy enough that i was working 6 days a week for the past 3 months, now there isn’t even enough for me to work 2 whole days. i dunno if it’s because school’s going to be starting up and everyone’s spending money on clothes and pencils and shit instead of fixing thier broke ass cars or what. my boss asked me not to go anywhere else and just hang out and come in when he calls me…yeah fucking right. i have a life here buddy. bills to pay, beer to drink, no way i can do that. anyone know of anywhere looking for a tech? i have ase’s, inspection license, all that fun stuff, just need somewhere to put them to use.

I think my moms dealership is looking for techs, Wright Pontiac in wexford.

sounds like my place of work, i mean how many landscape companys have layoffs in the middle of summer?

my dad was looking for good help for years, all he found were people that were good for about 5 months then got dui’s

some guy came along a year ago and offered to buy the place, he ended up selling the business for an offer you cant refuse…
Closing is tomorrow :sadwavey:

I heard of that a lot this year. no rain = no work… i haven’t cut my grass in two weeks and it looks like i did it today

If you are interested in dealership work I am sure i can pass you along. shoot me a PM

most of the problem is with lowe’s and walmart selling plants cheaper than us and then the small companies that plant them working out of the back of their pickups. he was talking layoffs so i volunteered and said i would sit at home in the AC and collect 1/2 a pay.

:kekegay:

what are the ********'s

high liting what u do! :boink

My uncle has a shop in Vermont… hes like the only euro shop in 100 miles from where he is… He is backed up until October already…

But he is in Vermont. :slight_smile: Guess you wouldnt wanna relocate… you could drive a snow mobile to work like 6 months out of the year!

he don’t know i do that. :angel:

no shit

bill gray automotive on west liberty ave. had a ad in the paper for the last 3 weeks