anyone need anything transported south?

i know this is a odd thread but there is a pretty good chance i’ll be driving to SC wed then to georgia thursday then back.

damn lazy people (me) waiting to the lazy minute to ship a $1K core then finding out they might have to drive it themselves or loose the core. cost for me to drive 240 in gas + 1 case of oil (i’m taking the saturn) + food free housing. cost to ship $390 through UPS.

i’m going to call around to see if they will give me some extra time on the core so i can ship it but if they won’t i’ll be driving the hell out of the saturn for over 30hours. GOD i wish the SHO was finished because it is the highway queen + it gets WAY WAY better milage on the highway!

and fuzzyfish i might need a co driver for this adventure :slight_smile: joe said he might be able to go since he has wed and thursday off.

I only have weekend’s off. If you want to pay all cost to rock the wagon though I might be game though.

i have to find out when it has to be at FPS i think it has to be there by thursday but i’m going to call and find out. the wagon probably does get better milage than this POS.

what a load off they said they would give me more time. so i don’t have to drive. YAY.

i didnt realize you were only going as far as SC…i was gonna say, after just reading the title of the thread…there’s a few Mexican’s moving in around my area…

If you want to be like that, then i should ship your ass back to where, poland?

don’t fucking be a scumbag like that

if you’re gonna start taking everything everybody posts on this site to heart and personally now, you better book a good therapist early…damn calm down, where were you when everybody was posting shit in that thread about the plans to build a wall on the mexican border? didnt see your panties in a bunch over that one…

Building a wall around to keep ILLEGAL mexican people out is one thing

Saying “there are mexicans moving into my area and I want them deported” is a completely different thing.

and of course i was referring to my hatred for mexicans right? my comments had nothing to do with the mexican illegal immigrant overflow problem that’s been on the news for months…nothing at all to do with that, i’m just a bigot/racist

/ rant

i need something trasported east…