Who wants to make a trip to Houston in 2/3 weeks??

I need to take a truck to houston to get my new motor. If you have a truck and dont mind making the trip or have anything better to do, lets go. Ill pay for all costs and pay you for the truck use. I know its odd but figured id ask.

I have no truck, and nothing to do!

Freight = $300
Gas/hotel/time away from work/stress/hassle = $_____

Yeah well when the guy wont ship it or take the time to prep it for shipping, we run into an issue.

Have a transport service move it for you kinda like how Supra Boy got his Supra. Gonna cost you less like JClark said.

I will fly out and punch the guy in his face, does that help?

would probably be cheaper to fly out there, prep it and ship it yourself and fly back

whats the zip code? Not trying to be a downer, but that trip is gonna be crazy expensive.

doodie i would not do business with some1 like that, he should be more than willing to get rid of the motor by any means possible, idc how rich they are

Might need that service if my turbo kit doesn’t come.

I’ll go. Gonna be a solid $500 in fuel and the wear and tear on the truck is gonna be another $500.

Don’t need a truck for that shit, brah! We put a long block and a 4l80e transmission in wh3els’ van… as well as an engine crane.

I’m going to houston on the 26th… no I can’t help you. lol

Sully where da fuck you been

Wayne, jack said to ask you and give me the family discount :rofl

Family discount only applies to reach arounds and HJ/BJ/ZJ services.

i meant to ask you how the fuck you knew him!!! small world dude!

Him and my father are friends. Think he used to work at my dads bar.

oh no shit. small world dude. and i dunno if he worked there, but i can guarantee he DRANK there. ROFLMAO.

your nuts nick lmao… I’d do it but cant afford to miss work.