anyone no anything about rebuilding older chevy 350s

anyone no anything about rebuilding older chevy 350s

know they arent worth the effort…actually eurodad knows a thing or two about them

also welcome but questions are asked in General, domestics or Tech

i am goona give them a call

Dam, newbie,stop posting wrong threads in the newbie forum!

Anyone else notice that neither quik nor noob can spell the rite ‘NO’ or ‘KNOW’ or use it the correct way? LMAO

i actually think quik forgot to put i infront… meaning i know.

but the noob is definatly wrong.

find a roller block

Good look! I guess four years of college actually just payed for itself right there huh?:moon: :bowrofl: :kiss:

Google is ur best friend and the 350 is one of the easiest n most widely used motors so u should find alot of info:steelers:

5 years

:bluez28:

depending on what you plan on doing with it. crate motors is the easiest way to go. I have gone the used route several times with good luck. although older 350s are getting harder to come by anymore.

roller blocks are best bet… but you can convert them…retrofit stuff but its alot more expensive to start.

theres no reason why a 350 small block cant make great power. roller cam and forged internals with a shot or boost and it will compete with anything out there

87and up 350 block, + vortec heads and mild rollercam can make 350-400hp if you want more hp, get better heads and bigger cam

how about the new AFR elimanators, they’re supposed to make good power. you will pay though

sounds like a good solution
someone should buy your setup

I would buy it if I didn’t just spend 1000 bucks for tools, 500 for a box and 300 on my car :doh:

yea, done to many of them and been around to many people that think they know alot about them. i just built one with a they help from a friend for my monte carlo but i sold the motor 3 weeks ago. he put it in a malibu and did a 12.5 on slicks. it’s not even a crazy build. it’s very similar to eurodads motor

old sbc’s are probably the easiest motors to work on. What exact info are you looking for related to rebuilding?

can help you here I also have spare blocks and heads all sorts, Ive had no problems running older blocks actual cheaper then LSX setups, dollar/HP. SC setups are nice, but all the same LSX setups are nice, I feel tuning a carb is a little easier to deal with when the motor is dialed in right. TONS OF SBC parts for sale here!