Anyone on eCtune by Xenocron? Honda Input !

Yea I have been talking to him over email . Trying to figure out what version software is on it. It was tuned in 2008.I wanna see if there are any other recent files that I could get on there.

They sell a couple different levels (which you should know already because, of course, you’ve been to their site www.ectune.com) DIY, PRO, and tuner… If it was tuned by an authorized tuner then you will need to find one to have it retuned. If the previous owner had DIY or pro, you need to get the license file for the software so you can use your own laptop for yourself (or anyone locally) to tune it.

Yea looking like i am going to have to find a authorized tuner …

Please stay away from these mailed tunes

Neptune > *, quit being a budget builder.

MEGASQUIRT!

Well, if he can’t afford Neptune, he can’t afford to have someone build him a MS.

word, if you cant afford to do it right once, how can you afford to do it twice???

Because who doesnt like doing things 4 times before they get it right

Its not a mailed tune. Its the same thing as neptune or Hondata…

Whoa, Whoa ,Whoa. I am seeing what I have on this car before I start to mod it with a different software. The tune actually sounds pretty solid.

Well when you get different software it doesn’t matter what’s on it now, you get it re-tuned with the new software. And how does a tune “sound pretty solid”? You tell if a tune is good or not by how the car runs/performs, how your AF ratio looks…not by what someone tells you about the tune.

Duke laduke is a certified toooner

wtf you talkin about if you do it yourself megasquirt is cheap

then again, we are talking about ladukey

Not that cheap fucker

psi … yea didn’t you know?

k20… Just seeing what options are on the tune , like for future upgrades and such.As well as how well its going to run in the colder months. Most likely going on to Neptune in the Spring. By then I shoul dbe out of debt with the jetta and what not

Didn’t the guy you bought it from tell you it had Neptune chrome?

my MS1 V3 setup cost me 200$ build time will be well, however long it takes and cost of that is mine and AMD’s time + several cases of AMP(green can) and lots of taco bell.

i prefer monster to amp…

great, now i can sleep tonight knowing that. too bad you arent involved in my build. sorry d00d

dpro or bust