Anyone on here drive

a black late 80’s-mid 90’s style corvette and get out on the cops on rt 30 today? i saw a vette rip past me going the opposite way and a cop car lagging behind about a good 8 seconds later…north Versailles cop.
if its someone on here…did u get caught lol

u cant out run a radio

yes you can :bigok:

:rofl:…i guess u CAN…but its not likely

was it a really loud vette ? with reg wheels the only one i know whose crazy enough to run is the guy from Stropes speed shop in washington. He has a video camera in his vette and he has a procharger on it… suposidly fast and the guy is insane too ?? i dunno though btw stropes sucks too !!

X2

That radio can’t perdict turns…

when i was at work i saw a n.v. cop fly past going east. probably after that guy. i never saw the vette though.

i honestly would have never seen the vette either if i didn’t hear it first and look up. Now that i think about it i think the vette was a ZR1. And the direction he was headed in even a radio wouldn’t help…up towards crestas near n. v. where all of about 6 or 7 different ways to go.

:hsdance: Yep, but you can’t out run one and post about it the next day!

wow that almost sounds like a challenge to anybody who thinks they can, and has a fast enough car to do it.

you need two or more cars…so the hot one can sit in the garage…if you make it home