anyone on here have a red cobalt ss in oakland

Think it was a ss but anyways it had a huge tach and red window strip across the front of it. Anyone know who it is please pm me thanks

did it have a big loud muffler?

yes it did, and the reason i ask is because the ignorant driver of thsi car was driving in the oposite direction of me and my friend today as we where on our stret bikes and he spit on my friend for no reason at all

thats fucked up…i saw him go past first bass on saturday while i was at work…he was racin a civic…he looked like a ricer to me

i’m goin to school here, i’ll keep a lookout for him. it sounds familar tho.

you ride bikes in oakland often? cuz i seen huge groups just riding around and wondered if anyone that did that was on this site

eh not often i did today cause it was nice out, and didnt really have anywhere to ride

f#ck him up when you see him. thtats so ignorant. i would’ve snapped. seriously, drive around there again, and when you see him, you know what to do…

would of never guessed some cobalt SS driver had a loud muffler and a huge tach on his dash… Good luck finding this guy you should report the authorities immediately.

wel by the time we could turn around with traffic coming bothways and even goin threw a few red lights we got way lost behind in traffic, it wasnt me they did that to but it still got me so heated

i have one, but it wasnt me

Yea I’d be pretty pissed off too over that.

Windows Tinted Real Dark?
im willing to bet hes the same guy that drives by my shop daily, i mean 3 or 4 times everyday, and burny, the tach is HUGE and right above the radio just to the right of the steering wheel. and NO not all cobalt owners would have a BIG tach.

I saw one that kind of fits that description. Red with tint,tach,dare plate and a winshield strip. I saw him cruising thru the liberty tubes. Sorry to here that though man.

truth. i obviously just have the boost gauge on the pillar but thats it.

seen him on 51 today…he couldn’t keep up

Yea i’ve seen him there a couple of times also.