anyone play hockey??

Just putting it out there open hockey 5:40-7:00 Saturday Nov 19th schenectady county recreational facility 5 tower rd glenville ny $10 open to anyone

this going to be every saturday??

SullyVRfail plays. He thinks he’s good

mikey b plays.

It has been for awhile now I just didn’t think to put it on here

It has been for awhile now I just didn’t think to put it on here

I skate at open adult on Fridays in saratoga and have league games on Sunday in clifton park

I was going to the Saturday skate in Schenectady all summer then got sick of the asshole rink guy not doing the ice

Well they had problems with compressers for quite a while it was either skate with some snow and skate marks or skate in a wet pond

i play but not well anymore. i played all through school but im out of shape :banghead i usally play at the schenectady rink its 1 mile from my house

I’m going to open hockey tonight in toga 9:15-11 if anyone wants to join

check out Poot with the check in!

well open hockey is tommorrow night maybee ill see some of you there if the temperature was nice i would say we could have a cook out in the parking lot but 40 degrees doesnt seem like fun to sit out there

anyone play in any leagues around here?

I play in the Bethlehem league. It kinda sucks but, I dont feel like driving up to CP to play every week.

I played in high school and still hold two league records: most time spent in a penalty box, and I was the only person to take off their skate, and try to stab somebody.

sully what team are you on in the bethlehem league?

“Hour Time” :Idiots
I feel like I’m skating with children, I get so pissed off at my own team. hahaha

nice lol i play for the dragons. #88 one of the few with a half shield.

Bastard, My team sucks cock. lol
I wear 14 or 16 depending on what jersey i feel like putting on. I have a “chrome” shield. You guys probably hate me, lol.

such a girl