anyone remember the b16 swap FS?

wow terrible situation. i really was thinking of picking that up also.

partial refund is just, there are too many scammers around we dont need any more. hope it all gets resolved.

bump … if this was my legit thread about getting fucked over I would have pics up already. Just sayin.

understood. the only pix i have of it i sent to code blue. He is working on the situation for me. i am not here to prove myself, only to warn the rest of you.

Here ya go you lazy bastard

That looks horrible.

My GSR with 150k looked 100% better then that

take the motor apart and use LOTS of mineral spirits and/or kerosene to clean the sludge. might be the only way to save it…

Damn looks like the car never had an oil change. The people just kept adding oil when it got low.

Remember someone posted a pic of a BMW that was purchased and never had its oil changed for 60000 miles. Looks just like that

Think with your dip stick Jimmy

Sludge motor. Complete lack of oil changes. It could be a decent running engine but likely burns a good amount of oil.

think it can be taken apart, cleaned in the parts washer and reassembled without much issue paul?

Get refund,
Clean parts
part out
Profit!!

Srsly tho, GL with this. i would want all my money back, or atleast a partial as in half or more

def glad i looked at this thread. thats some BS dude and I would be pissed. Glad you got the pics put up, be good warning to the rest of the people in classifieds about dealing with this kid. Did he end up getting back to you or working with you on it?

the kid told me in his “professional opinion” the motor looked fine and there would be no refund.

small claims court with pics as proof… dooo eeeet.

already in motion.

got eeemm ?

i just took apart a 200k mile motor that looked way better than that. you’ likely have to take apart and machine the motor, then reassemble with new rings etc, providing no journals were scored or messed up.

get this refund going!

Link to thread: http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=13819

Looks like he lasted edited on 12/15/09 and took out the sale info:

“Last edited by Robby Dizzle; 12-15-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: sold”

yeah, he probably changed it right after he told me it was sold “AS IS”