anyone ship anything over seas before?

some people want some stuff i have on ebay shipped to france and england. would the 8 dollar flat rate box cover it?

no

nope… i shipped a dvd to australia and it was like 17 bucks! haha

If this helps…I once shipped a memory card for digital camera to canada (in a padded mailing envelope)and it cost about $26. So no, $8 woudl not be enough.

fuck … oh well hope the person buying it knows it will be more for international shipping

usps, international shipping. seem to be cheap, but will be more then 8$

whatever you do, make sure you have your payment in the palm of your hand. I got screwed once where i send the package and dude paypal’d me a fraudulent payment. the paypal was there one day and gone the next. paypal said they dont cover any international payments. I called the shipper, but it was already out of the country. So, I dont even trust paypal anymore.

i’ll wait 2 days before i ship it.

Get their postal code and city, hit up ups.com or usps.com or whomeveryouwanttoshiptheshit.com and they’ll have a postage cost estimator to use. I’ve sold parts to folks in Janan, Finland, Belgium and England and the only shit that ever gets lost is going to fucking Canada. Anyway, the estimator deal will allow you to charge a reasonably accurate rate, and of course don’t ship until you’ve got money in hand.

dont ship with out having the money

or you are fuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkeddddddddddddd

i shipped a supercharger to finland one time and it was like $60

use fedex …its alot cheaper

I have shiped mexicans b4,but they are only a 4 out of 8 chance of survival:bigthumb: Well worth it though in my honest opinion:bowrofl:

wet backs eh? did you have to plastic line teh box?

gotta cage em man and feed them atleast once a day…

fuck i thought they were used to eating once a week in mexico… man id suck at shipping messicans

oodles an noodels and a coleman grill and u’ll be golden man! trust me:rofl: .Except they can only be in the US for 9 months at a time:(

sterno stove work… i have one i paid liek 25 cents for… they can buy teh sterno