Anyone ski or snowboard?

Second that, internal bleeding in my hip and had 4 years ago sliding a rail over a creek. Did it a few times, and went for another on camera, ended up sliding out on my hip, then fell in the fucking creek… lol TWICE… second fail landed on the exact same spot on my hip, and couldnt get up for a while!

3 years ago, got KO’d at white face. They built a hip, on the right side, just after the double take off. My friend and I were the first to striaght air it. The next day they shot snow on it, and made a big tit on the tip. Well I hit it and wanted to tail tap the tit, went way too fast, tapped the tit but bounced me over the entire landing, and fell side and rung my bell. HARD. memory loss the entire ride down. BUT still spun a sweet cork 3 at the bottom! lol

same year, broke my heal over jummping the 60 something step down at the bottom of their half pipe… landed just about on the flat, took the knees to the face, split my lip and boke my right heal.

2 years ago, half pipe, was sweet that day. was going bigger than I ever did… dropped in a bit faster, got about 12 foot out, decked out, fell head first all the way to flat bottom, doubled over so hard I broke 2 ribs and knocked my self out again.

Last year, didnt ski much. But my buddy shattered his colar bone and scapula on a baseball back stop jib we set up. Pinned it up and ended up a month later, still with pins in, over jumping a switch 7 and landed on his bad shoulder, rebroke it and bent the pins. Brother broke 2 thumbs, and got KO’d on a masive step down he over shot.

SO yeah… we are backing off a little now that we are getting older. lol

I’m good friends with Pete’s daughter, she actually recently got engaged to make you feel old lol. But yeah I was there the season he passed I think. Or he may have passed the season after I left. I worked mainly in the snow castle/after school programs under the supervision of Deb. It was a fun job but I couldn’t deal with the seasonal employment thing.

I want a shift518 day trip to Jay Peak…after a big snowfall…

The best park riding in the northeast is Mt. Snow. Whiteface’s park is decent but it certainly isn’t anything to write home about. They have one or two decent hits.

Jay Peak is a weekend trip pal. I can’t ever get one day. Man up and get people to do a weekend trip and i’m game.

anytime over x-mas break and I’m down.

I ski, but dammit, I need skis again. Anyone wanna ditch a used set (no more than 3 years old).

+179786887687689

They get fresh snow EVERY DAY!!!

use to snowboard…did it for 10 years. Got tired of it and spending all the money to do it…Rather sit my ass on my quad.

Put the Thule roof rack on last night.
Covered it in stickers.
Looks dope!!!

Do they have to be twin tips? or any set will do? I got a set of Blizzard FXP Ti’s that are in pretty good shape and looking for a good home. They are a more than 3 yrs old but they are still in good condition I can post pics if you want.

Sure…post pics. I have been out of the game for ten years. My last stops were in Jackson Hole and Park City, but then came kids. So I have no idea whats good now, but anything beat my 17 yr old Rossignals. I would love a new cheap set.

Here’s a shot of them, I’ll also wax and sharpen them too if you buy them since they haven’t seen snow in 2 seasons and could use a tune up.

Dana? Engaged. Shit last time I saw her was in Kmart @ Rotterdamn Square Mall like 5 years ago. Man does time fly by…

PM me a price… Can you adjust the bindings, or aint that your specialty.

Well what size shoe do you wear and I can guestimate if they will work right now with your boots, but if they need to be re mounted I can’t do that because it requires a drill press and such. And PM will be sent shortly.

Also how tall are you? Just to double check to make sure I’m not selling you a ski that will be way too big/small for you.

he is a little vertically challenged

5 9

snowboard, went to belleayer last year but going to windham this year