Anyone take the border patrol test today?

I signed up a month or so ago and picked san diego. i wonder when/if ill actually go.

gotta see how the oral interview goes

yea, so what, i said oral

:nohomo:

jdmr2 just went to “boot camp” about a month ago.

There was a written test today? Do these things get posted somewhere?

galleria usually has either the trooper or border patrol there upstairs by DSW.

they are always looking for ppl.

id love to be border patrol, id be fired within an hour lol

Hopefully spelling wasn’t on the exam.

My thoughts exactly…

nah, its was all multyple choiz.

got a 93, but i guess they need so many people a 71 is the same as a 99 when it comes to picking people, at least that is what they said.

got a 82 , I suck

atleast you passed…

but all my boys got like 97, 92, my girl got a 96… they all got called asap, I am at the bottom of the list … o well, just going to have to live on a small island and sale post cards when I am done with school…

BORDER* tardass.

EDIT> damnit geoff and justin.

are you talking about trooper or border patrol?

you won’t get san diego, supposively their hiring is complete for the next year or so…

and fwiw, you don’t want to go there…meeeeeega expensive cost of living…plenty of drug cartels…etc etc

i got a 100 on the test and i got hired on the same day for the same place as someone who took the test with me on the same day who got a 73…passing is passing now…

Oh yay more san diego stereotypes of people who don’t fucking live there.

stereotypes…been there…i’ve got family there…plenty of coworkers who are there…

yup, just stereotypes…

I am working on joining the aviation side of the border patrol. It is a totally different hiring process. I apply with all my credentials, then if they like me, I have to fly myself out of Oaklahoma city for a flight test. Then if they still like me I’m in. If they hate me, I’m ass out of an expensive airline ticket. To top it off, its a 9 month hiring process.

since when do you get hired on the spot after taking the exam? It takes a few weeks to get your score back not to mention you have to pass the background check.

+1 on hiring the same day?

Not with the compressed test. You are “tentatively selected” when you pass the test.