Does anyone work for BORDER PATROL here?

Im am looking at applying for border patrol i was wondering if anyone on here works for border patrol or any homeland security. Im jus looking to get other people views and experiences with border patrol. I have heard alot of good things about the job. If u have anything u can help me with or u can tell me jus lemme know thanks.

minglor?

Minglor is not border patrol. (unless they are part of the same government group? But I’m pretty sure they report separately.)

Customs != Border Patrol

I think you have to ask yourself if you like babysitting the US/Mexican border? Cause that is will you will be for probably the first 10 years of your career

JDMR2 (sean) just left for boarder patrol if im not mistaken…

theres this one guy i know who does but the live in montana and so far he likes it. me and my friend were just talking about this today. i think it would be a pretty good job. better than the fucking police.

correct

I think you have to pick between going to Buffalo, Georgia, or Texas if I’m not mistaken, and you do your twenty years and you can retire, I’m also looking into this.

i’m in arizona right now

if you go to georgia, you are going for customs training…if you are applying for border patrol, you will go to artesia, new mexico for training

if you’ve got some big questions, either ask away or PM me…

its a goverment job. . nuff said.

Ive seen a hiring place in the galleria mall, right next to the big shoe place. Its either Troopers or Border patrol, they switch depending on who needs people lol

Try there.

My friend did this for years in San Diego. Fucking loved it. Cruised around in a Jeep all day, chasing skinny Mexicans with backpacks full of marijuana. Eventually he got himself a job with the FBI.

glad someone brought this up. why the hell does rochester have at least a dozen border patrol trucks? i understand that they were iniated because of the fast ferry, but now that it’s gone i think we can find a better use for taxpayers money.

I thought about doing this too. Except I can’t learn Spanish for my life. My uncle does it though and loves it. He’s in MI now. He’s got some pretty sick stories when he was on the Mexican Border

Go for it man. I cant apply for 2 mor emonths than its on bitches:D

I applied for the Air Interdicion Agent job. It the CBP pilot position, which is a sweet job, but they have a 9 month or so hiring process. I am waiting for an interview at this time. With my fingers crossed. From what I have heard, if your applying for a ground job, expect to be on the southern border for at least 3 years. Not cool.

wht are the chances of me staying in buffalo or gettin a job in buffalo. my friends brother did this and after 8 years of moving around from mexico to michigan he finally is back in buffalo. would i be doin the samething.

yeah it’s very difficult to get hired and stay right in buffalo. you will spend a few years in another state before being provided with an opportunity to come back to buffalo.

that shouldn’t prevent you from doing it though. as much as i love buffalo, i promote people to move around and experience different cities too.

+1. Do it.