Anyone travel far to go to events or shows?

I do. But I was curious if anyone else does. If so, what shows and where are you planning on hitting or have you already been to this year?

Been to -

New England Dustoff in MA
Staggered in CT
Southern Worthursee in GA

Going to -

Formula Drift in NJ
Import Alliance in TN
Tailored Seattle in WA
Waterwerks NW in WA
H2Oi in MD
Canibeat FCF 2 at an unknown destination (probably NJ or VA)

Missed (or will miss), but was tried to go to -

Wekfest in CA
Hellaflush UK in the UK
Worthursee in Austria
Dubs in the Sand in MA

Mid-Ohio? :rofl

Raced in Orlando florida, bradenton FL, silver dollar in GA, z max SC last year, salem OH, richmond international raceway raceway, darlington, atco, englishtown, maple grove, maryland international. Few more.

Im going to the Goodguys show in Rhinebeck in a few weeks, the New England Summer Nationals in Worcester, MA a week after that and the Syracuse Nationals in July.

Mopar Nats in Columbus Ohio, plus Chryslers at Carlisle, Rhinebeck and Syracuse.

My mopar buddy!!

pulling off the tape from a trip to md as we speak…errr type

woahhhh 100 mile radius…you ready for that?

used to go to meets in Jersey alot back in the day… also mid-ohio for the vintage bike meet/swap

other than that, ive mostly traveled to watch racing.
Montreal for F1 and CART
Daytona for the Rolex 24
Mojave Desert in CA for King of the Hammers
the usual stuff at LimeRock

on the list before i croak:
WRC Mexico (unless it comes to USA)
LeMans
Baja 1000

TX

wut

i use to travel far for shows (6+hrs 1 way) but right now i don’t because i have no car to drive there. hopefully someday i’ll start traveling again. i want to start hitting import alliance in tn either way cause its close to my sisters so i can just crash there for free.

Myrtle Beach, SC
Ocean City, MD
Englishtown, NJ
Carlisle, PA
Rochester, NY

Bunch of small local ones with an hour too.

That’s about it.

Yea, thats one nice thing about that show in TN. I can crash at my buddys place that lives in the next town over lol

PJB will only attend shows he can bike to.

As for myself. I have been to Daytona FL for Turkey Trot, Myrtle Beach SC for F-body Weekend, Carlise PA for multiple events, Ocean City MD for H2Oi, Of course Lake George NY for multiple Americade and Adirondack Nationals.

Oh… I have also attended the Goodguys show in Rhinebeck NY.

I make the Ticonderoga Car Show, that’s about it

Driving events > car shows or drag races.

This year:
NJMP for a week at the end of the month, then again in August.
VIR is a possibility as well.
Watkins Glen so far twice, two more events by the end of the year.
LRP two or three times (lowest track time per dollar ratio though, so not going unless I know a bunch of people going.
Still debating on Calabogie, Canada.

this is why the rx7 is being built to be used. can’t wait to hit walls.

Id love to run at a road course. What requirements do you need? Say theres a track day and i want to go run at watkins glenn, gimme the low downs.

New England summer nationals out in Worchester MA, thats the farthest.

Are you camping there? Ive already got camping reservations and plan on staying Thursday thru Monday