Anyone Up For Helping?

So here’s the problem… The headgasket in my SR blew and I have the new one but I need somewhere warm to do it as its -20!! outside and I don’t have a garage… My question is that if someone is willing to lend/rent me their garage for a day to swap that part out as I need to get it done… I’ll bring beer and pizza! Hopefully someone does!

some one help this dude out i have seen his place and been there a few times this guy does all his work on the city street he is one die hard car guy if i didnt have 3 cars taking up the rents garage it would be no prob but there is no way i can move them

Go to Desro’s

haha thanks man…

and ya if all else fails ill just go to desero’s… never been a fan of the place which is why I want to steer away from there but it needs to be done lol

just do the headgasket on ur street…lol. i pulled my motor out last week…lol

That my friend would lick serious asshole to do.

selling the firefly? lol

that firefly was awesome to drive…lol. had a boost controller in it and could get 3rd gear rubber…lol. its just a beater car. and i lost the keys to it. but i plan on keepin it cuz i might use it this summer for sum more baggin and autcross. i definetly recommend ppl having one of those cars though. its funny to see ppl’s faces when u beat them in a firefly haha. ya it was cold pullin the motor… now the motor is in my shed in peices.

haha thats so awesome. ya i think i might just suck it up and do it where i always do it lol

indoor carwash?
isnt there a place in edmonton where you can just rent a heated garage space by the hour?

ya i know of one… but i dont really like the guys there… assholes when i was there last

Do it today outside its sooooooooo WARM!