Anyone want a pet rat?

At first it feels okay, then its kinda almo…oh wait, I mean…

Dude does do some weird shit, but I feel the same about animals. Rat is probably cool, hope you find someone who will take him.

I like animals more than people too most of the time.

Animal shelter donation?

Petsmart/pet stores donation?

Craiglist as last call scenario?

Surprised nobody here wants him, dude looks kinda cool.

And yeah real life rep for being good to animals.

Problem is, if you give that to Petsmart I feel like they are going to resell it as snake food.

I will let it loose in Crossgates food court.

This may honestly be the best option of all. Except it will be a Kamizake rat cus he probably won’t survive. Definitely an honorable way to go.

+rep

Haha wordd!! Little guy would have a blast

Cool rat, I just bought my girl one for valentines day or else I wouldve taken it.

He’d make a good babysitter for Charlie…lol

If I could take it, I would. I miss my pet rats, they were super chill!

I remember one of my teachers having a large rat in class. They are surprisingly cool. I wont keep rodents as pets tho. Good luck finding him a home.

Does he like doing hood rat stuff?

I know a Chinese joint that might b interested. …LO

Let me know, they’re a couple of stray cats around my dorm I’ve been waiting to poach.

LOL.

Whoever scoops this up MUST re-name it PJB.

:rofl for being such a fucked up dude with these animals and ******, i have to say he does work REALLY good…would (and do) recommend

i wish i could take him. i love animals and i will say more than 99% of people. fuck people! looks like a cool little dude but my cats would not like haha. nore would the gf.

can u take him out or does he bite?

I was tempted as well but my dogs would flip shit and attempt to end his poor little furry life

nah, he doesnt bite and your cats are probably different but my cats dont give a shit about him, even if hes in the open running around… The rat actually sleeps under the cats stomach lol.

Yeah my scottie would go after him. Thats what they’re bred to do.