Anyone want a pet rat?

Got this rat and hes a cool rat and stuff but my dog keeps trying to eat him. Anyone want a free pet rat? Comes with cage, wheel, water dispenser and some food… I’d rather him not be someones snake food.

…I know, this is a wierd thread but fuck it, all this dude does it sit on a shelf 8 ft in the air in his cage.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2d7bnsi.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl

ill take him as long as your cool with me strapping a lit roman candle to his back and having him run around as target practice for a few 7.62x39s

Call your ex, Im sure shed put it in her bootyhole and let you take pics of it.

uhh… I think ill pass, but thanks for being honest… lol

lol wtff

No, but seriously, I like animals more than I like people, I’d like him to go to someone whos not gonna blow him up or feed him to there snake, maybe someone on heres little brother or something.

He looks cool hanging onto the cage. +rep for not being a dirt bag to animals.

thats pretty sad, i can see a dog…maybe, but a rat?

…I actually meant dog as my dog is my best friend… But that doesnt mean I like to blow rats up.

you city slickers dont know what the definition of fun is

fucking one girl in the ass while using her dildo to plug her other hole up and then right before cumming pulling out and putting your shitty penis in her mouth?

ATM is awesome.

replace “girl” with “goat” and you got it :thumbup

sure, I love goats, I’ve heard that they’re the closest thing to a real human pussy… Im sure a couple shift members can confirm this.

Do you any of these fit you?

* Apparent lack of remorse[4] or empathy for others
* Persistent lying or stealing
* Cruelty to animals[5]
* Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance,            impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
* A history of childhood conduct disorder
* Recurring difficulties with the law
* Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
* Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
* Inability to tolerate boredom
* Poor or abusive relationships
* Irresponsible work behavior
* Disregard for safety

yeah about half :rofl

haha oh boy…

should feed it to sssmokinsss fish !!!

:rofl

His work behavior is probably better than most people on this forum though.