Anyone want to deliver a car to Texas?

Sold the 911 to a guy that lives in Houston, and he can’t find a shipper that can guarantee a day the car could be delivered. Anyone want to trailer the car? He’d be paying for it. PM with what you’d want to do it.

Of course im in Houston right now.

Come back and pick a car up.

i thought you sold this long ago? where the hell have i been?

wow, I’m looking at buying a truck in Houston right now… Maybe I could pay Death to drive it back up and then roll out with the porsche in the truck lol! I guess I could take a few days off.

Are you looking for enclosed transportation of the car? If so I could do it, but it definetly won’t be cheap. A quick search says it’s about 1800 miles each way.

Ill do that if you want. Leaving saturday.

id be down for a roadtrip. no truck or trailer tho…

Congrats on sale cossey.

Ill try and get the guys number who shipped my jeep to Louisiana for you tomorrow.

Shoot me a number. Doesn’t matter if it’s enclosed or not, so that leaves a ton of options I believe.

The only trailer I personally own and have insurance on is a 28 foot enclosed. Not to be nosey, but I can’t imagine you sold your porsche for less then 60-70k and I wouldn’t want to be liable for shipping it open air for 1800 miles. I would guess my cost for the trip would be approx. $2000 and that is just fuel, hotel and food. I’m not sure what your buyer is planning on paying though. I would probably be around 3,000. I would need zip codes for pick up and delivery to give you an exact figure.

Id love to do it but unfortunately cant take time off from work to do it now.

i have a truck and trailer, just not sure if it would be worth it, looking like 12-1300 in fuel alone

no ones gonna be able to compete with a carreer shipping company… They have a 15 car hauler going to 15 places that are on the same route so they only waiste the gas once while delivering all 15 cars.

That’s what I told him yesterday :lol

I’d do it but it’d definitely be over a few grand.

That’s one hell of a road trip @ 1500 miles one way. I estimate at good fuel economy towing at a good clip you’re looking at about what gatville estimated is fuel expense. Zoinks… but on the other hand, if someone wants to drive the porsce down and pick my truck up it would be a worth while trip. But then again, you have to have a trailer that can pick up a 3/4 diesel extended cab with an 8’ box. and a truck that’s ready to do it.

Like I said I have the time, just no truck or trailer…

cossey why not drive the car down/fly back

I’ll drive the porsche down and drive the truck back

I’m not so worried about the miles on the truck, but I’d be concerned about the miles on the Porsce :lol

i would do it for the the fuck of it and not have cossey give me a single dime over trip expense. but i also have to be in school every day and hw all weekend so that kind of sucks lol.