anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

Yes, sir- I definitely saw you on the SXR, yeah- we pretty much suck- got there at like 3:30~4, and wanted to get in a decent amount riding before it got too dark.

By the time we got there, all the other guys with the modded 100’s that we normally ride with had left, and, normally, being the only guys riding around the 100’s with bigger bikes and quads mixed in gets a little interesting… but after a little bit of getting used to the grip there- we were scaring the crap out a few of the guys with the corner entry speed- pretty much come into the turn cranking 5th, drop into 4th and rev the crap out the thing (not much there, they’re bone stock :bh:) until you get straightened out enough to grab 5th again… the oval was pretty good practice/warmup, but the TT course was so much more fun, even with the puddles!

Smokin- I think you were cruising around oval with my brother when you flipped into the snow- he mentioned something about it afterward.

And after seeing Nick and GermanPSI cruising around the oval- that just looked like too much fun, dammit. But the van probably would have sucked. :sad:

Hopefully we’re gonna see about riding down there again next weekend or maybe Round Lake, depending on how this impending snow storm turns out… and actually get to hang out and meet some of you guys. :up