anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

So I just barrel roll off the northway onto these trails?

You have to go down riverview road off of route 7 I believe.

get off exit 8 in c/p take right go down road about 1/2 mile take another right across from mommas pizza go to the end at stop take right till fork in the road stay right 200 yds you will see trucks and a pull in its off river and beach rd

We have a couple of mostly stock CRF100’s that we use- it’s definitely fun. Think underpowered smallish motorcycle with great grip, and making the absolute most of any momentum you can eventually build up.

Some of the guys though have rather modded 100’s- they’re just depressing. :up

Anybody got any studded tires on rims for sale cheap? Im not studding the tires that are on my quad because theyre almost new.

self tappers cheap way out

And normally Im being told not to take the cheap way out

if you want I can meet you at exit 8 Hess saturday and you can follow me there…let me know and we will set up a time and what not…

round lake has a nice oval and a TT style course set up…

Sounds good, ill def let ya know. What they charge to run?

Dude, wager’s pond is come and go as you please…where’d you get you have to pay?

adam ill be there around noon on sun p/m me your number and ill call when im headin over and we can meet if ya want oh and WAGERS IS FREE MA BROTHA FROM ANOTHER COLOR MUTHA

Im gonna head over there Sunday. Still not sure if Ill bring the quad or not. I think my trailer is frozen in a snow bank.

paul; i have a truck a f-150 ill let ya know whats up maybe ill fly

I know its gonna be no use to ride without studs though.
I can dig out the trailer- it might not be that bad.

tie a chain tothe trailer and your hitch and yank it out

Ive got a path pretty much right to the trailer snowblowed already except for yesterdays snow so its probably 5 minutes of work to clean off the trailer and get it out. I havent really checked on it in a bit.

well, got a couple ring dings in the mail and installed so i’ll be on the ice 100% on sat and prolly sunday. maybe the following weekend up to round lake with studs.

yah adam, everything is free around here to ride on lol

im anxious to get out so I will deff. be there saturday and maybe sunday.

cant get the truck tomarrow…I will be down there most the day sunday.

Are cars allowed out on the ice as well?