anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

Ohhh denied

^^haha OWNED

Boomshakalakalaka

Fuck math

i thought you were gonna get the 1in thats why i said the small(er) ones.

1inch is huge for studding pete

Holy fuckin ballsac batman! No way would i ever try a 1" lol. Thats nuts, even with the 1/2" i was a little nervous with the 1st one!!

Who else doesnt have studs? Im getting the feeling that Ill be the only idiot without them.

:rofl

Well yeah, I am. I already called myself one so you changing my words still basically says what I said anyway.

Lol, good catch! I think out of the whole group just be and sully will have studs. Oh and Pete. Im trying to get AJ to come out. Should be good times

Yeah, hopefully the weather holds up. Ill have the truck by Friday so Ill just throw the quad in the bed and Id probably be able to tow somebody else’s if needed. Im pretty sure the truck has a hitch already on it.

Weather is gonna be 18 tomorrow, 24 fri, and 41 on Sat. PERFECT, will be frozen all week and can ride in some decent weather again.

Theres a chance of rain but that might not even stop us

I didnt see any rain in the forecast 20 mins ago…

Good. I didnt see the weather forecast but I read the one in the paper

sounds like good weather for ice racin, i wanna get there around 11am and leave around 4 or so.

count me in!

Sick! Should be interesting to see how much of a difference these make. my luck they wont:rofl

your doing them by hand??

dude, take a 6mm socket (I think thats the size) put it in a drill gun and go to town. Make sure the stud heads are flush with the lug…dont screw it in too much or you can strip the rubber and it will leak.