anyone willing to take over a lease...

I have a 2002 jaguar x-type with 52xxx miles on it and its leased thru westherr jag…my payments are 200 a month and i have 18 payments left… would anyone want to take over the payments? I am in need of a pickup truck (new f-150) but my dumbass went and leased a jag… if anyone is interested pm me

how many miles left on the lease?

Is the trunk lid fixed?

what kind of milage allowance (like how many miles left). and are there any other associated fees in doing this?

THe lease goes till 67,xxx miles, I will have the trunk lid fixed before I sell and I will find out if there is any fees that go along but I doubt there would be any

pretty good deal to just take over the payments straight up…15K for 18mos is reasonable.

pm sent

what color is it? perfect condition?

There is usually a lease fee to transfer. Make sure you check that.

transfer fee is 500 dollars i also beleive theres a whole bunch more bs. usde as a trade in and roll over what u owe.thats what iam doing with my car next january

5spd/auto?

what’s the buy out at the end of the lease?

its a 5spd 2.5 litre… i will get some pics up…i am fixing cosmetic damage on the trunk then i will be ready to let it go…im gonna check out the cost of what it is to pass the lease on and I will let everyone know.

Damn, you got a better deal on the jag than I did on my stupid Nissan… :bloated:

i still :heart: your Nissan