FS: Lease takeover...2002 Jaguar X-type

OK I have a 2002 Jaguar x-type 2.5 litre 5sp manual. it has 54K miles on it. White leather interior. It has a bumper to bumper warrenty on it till 100K miles. They give you a high end loaner(ussualy another jag) if your car is in service as well.

The lease is untill September of 2007. you are allowed 68K miles on the car, I already drove way to much, and I realized that I drive to much for a lease car.

What I am looking for:
EDIT: I am looking for a few hundred bucks for a deposit just to cover my ass
take over the payments of $200 a month.

The residual value is $12,000 which means at the end of the lease you can purchase the car at this price.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/sedlmeier101/100_0423.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/sedlmeier101/jag.jpg

The car now has limo tint on the rear windows and 30% up front, which makes the car look amazing!

i would be interested, BUT wouldnt want to give you the $1000, cause im gonna need that to try to cover the over miles…

EDIT: pics?

pics

i added 2 pics… pm me im sure we can work outa deal…

so I would be allowed to put an additional 14k on the car? Thats like 1000 miles per month for $200. Hopefully I’m not following this correctly.

How much for overage?

its 20 cents a mile over.

Sounds tempting but I would roll 14K by sept 2006.
Nice car.

unfortunately :word:

I’m a mileage whore.

Lemme do some math and see if it seems reasonable.
$1000 down.
$200 / month for 16 months = $3200.
30,000 miles / 12 months + 4 months = 40000 miles - 14000 miles remaining * .20/mile = $5200
If I wanted to buy afterwards it would be an additional $12,000? Or 12k w/ no overage fees?

Either way… I think I do too many miles.
Sorry man, even if I did 1/2 the miles I normally would it wouldn’t be worth it for me.

i am negotiable on the 1000 down…but this would be an awesome deal for anyone who drives a normal amount of miles and wants a luxury car. I realiized that I drive too much but for anyone who does not drive 2000+ miles a month this would be a good deal.

hmmm… now would this be going thru a dealership? (transferring the lease)

This sounds like a decent deal, and I’d be intrested… BUT I have a lean on my current car that I’d like to get rid of.

let me know

I would belive this would go thru the dealership. I got the car at west herr jaguar in amherst. It is a 75$ transfer fee. and you have to fill out a credit application. PM me for any more details

i wonder if you could trade your car in there, and they could use some of the money from it as like a down payment on the 12k, maybe taking a bit off of that? you should inquire about it.

p.s the ONLY reason I am getting rid of this car is becuase I drive too much. I really do not want to sell it, the car has never gave me any problems. its awesome in the snow… (and i mean snow! as in it climbs my driveway with a foot and a half of snow no prob) Its fun to drive and its danm sexy. It also has Projector headlights… im not good with lights but they are the white/blueish colored lights which also look very good and work awesome in the dark.

I am also negotiable on the deposit! I need to get rid of the car as I am going to be doing a lot of traveling this summer, please make me a deal!

edit: deposit price!

still avalible…anyone?

bumpity bump bump

I would be really interested, but i am not sure i could go that few miles on it.

What does your insurance run you on it?

no interest?

try swapalease or leasetrader