Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

your not far off with it man realy . a few changes and yor there

lol so come drive it man! Cones aren’t going to do shit to your car. I’ve destroyed multiple cones in the s2000. I’ve posted up the edinburg videos of me in the s2k and of the hatch. I’m tellin you, you will have a blast.

with my converter lolol id be done 30 seconds into it . i have no swaybars lol

ill come if i can drive your car …

yah I know I will have a Blast. I do TT racing on the ice (same style as auto x) on my quad and I love it.

I want the Maximum Motorsports complete kit with coil overs, k member, sway bars, etc but its over a grand and I dont have that much now.

ya dont need the k memeber ,the rest ill agree to

i might pick up a miata at the auction cheap now that would be a good autox car…wouldnt even care if i hit all the cones,
how much suspension work would i have to do to make somewhat handle?

the control arms and all bolt to it and it saves weight and maybe changes the suspension geometry a little.

very little

so it actually might be worth the investment…

miata’s handle amazing

there was one last week in decent shape at the auction pretty cheap,ill keep an eye on them

None man. Run the car stock. Get yourself a great set of tires and you’ll be golden. I run the s2000 almost 100% stock. I had the AP1 rims which don’t have jack shit for options on tire size. So I went and bought a set of 17" rota torques (which I wish I didnt – shoulda saved my pennies for the rpf1’s) and went with a 215f, 245r. Thats the extent of my modifications.

Shoulda never sold the green miata alex, i felt way cooler driving that than your s2k

You can drive IN my car. <3 Im the pilot though lol

even stock they handle good

so i sit on your lap ? how is that gonna work ? 2 sweaty fat fucks lolol

u were Charlie?

i know right? for the price should of kept it …

So come out man. Who cares what times ya run. Come meet new people, run your car a few times and have fun. I try recruiting new people every year and only a few new people show up.