Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

I always hear that theyre highway cars

LOL he’s being sarcastic. I trolled him hard in another guys s2k thread saying those same exact things he said hahah.

[QUOTE=SSmokinn SS;743137]what are you talking about? that was a quote from love4boost in the WTB some hot shit thread.[/QU

i didnt even read it …i thought you really were buying something…

come on man I am down for racing but not putting lives in danger. The conditions right now are far too dangerous to do anything other then a burnout contest.

ooo lol. Makes since now. At first I was like Whaaaaaaaat? then I said Huhhhhhh? lol. Now I see.

put studs in the tires like a quad and have at it

Which you still lose at.

i figured.

I was high up here in mph’s on 87 the other day, no problem.

owwhhh ya?? see for your self

shut up man I know your just trying to get me going haha

Seriously, are any of you ever going to come hang out at a damn event? Smokin you’ve been bragging up your suspension work. Come drive it at an event this spring dude. It’ll make for a good time.

what kind of event?
We had a hangout at saratoga park in may and one at thatcher park later over the summer

you dont have over 500rwtq at 3500rpms. Our cars are different monster’s man. trust me. Its not safe for me to take my car out this time of year.

what do you mean event? like a auto X event? The only thing I am worried about it hitting cones and denting/fucking up the paint.

and I dont brag about my suspension because its far from the best…I just bring it up because its better then stock.

its a 5k catfish . shut it smokin and auto x ya dumbasss

Autox. Chuck, bobby, joey, pete, kramer, jiggs and a few others (sorry if I forgot ya) have come out multiple times. They can vouche that its a lot of fun.

Id like to set up my car for autocross/handling type shit since it sucks cock at drag racing but a suspension kit is expensive as hell and right now it handles and turns like a school bus. The truck handles better, no bullshit.

my coworker does your auto x also yo . carmin russo

lol

you come auto x then too.