Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

No, I paid alot more then $10k for it… Not to mention the $1,400 is costed me to ship the car…

Besides this, I have about $5900 into it right this second on top of the car and shipping.

Becuase I got the opportunity to buy A $150k house for half price and to me thats more important.

If your THAT fustrated then take it out now lol… I’ll even pay for a car wash after. Im not scared to race you lol I just have other priorities right now.

If you sell that fucking car you’ll never ever ever evevrvevrvevrvevevrvevrvrrreeeevvveerrrrrrrrrrrr hear the end of it and hear the end of the call outs.

You better have that thing in the spring so you can race John, Alex, Smokin and myself.

I will substitute my berlina black s2000 in place of Daves. Only if you all come to an autocross and race there. =P

Thats fine with me as once I sell the car im gonna delete my account on here, BMW is not fast so theres no need to be here lol…

And the only person I cared about racing was SSmokini99a

http://blog.photoshelter.com/image/27403096-thumb-522x442.jpg

found it…

anyone 100% know the rules with salvage shit? My friend told me if I bought something on ebay with a salvage title, I ship it to NY, get it salvage inspected and they find something un-legit with it im fucked, they take the car and I CANT get my money back…anyone know if this is true? If so why the fuck do I see salvage shit sell left and rigth on ebay?

This guy would take $12,500 for this shit and its hot as fuck but I def dont wanna take the risk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...item33631c43d8

Edit, not sure why the link isnt working now, but a minute ago I had igt up and the auction ended at 12.2k

link doesnt work

hey nick the jeep is going to be fast but i dont think he will bw able to tow all these cars mentioned above…rofl

congrads? lol Coulda just asked me what I paid.

mine runs , and i wont need to tow it .

you buy it ill assist you with the process…i know couple investigators that work there…

do you know what the road salt does to traction? it doesnt mean if I have street tires, or drag radials. With the salt on the roads I would be in the ditch faster then ever.

what are you talking about? that was a quote from love4boost in the WTB some hot shit thread.

He was just quoting something I wrote a couple months ago before I bought the s2000.

Whoa don’t ignore my call outs. I want each of you this spring. twisty track.

Take the good with the bad :slight_smile:

sorry dude twisty tracks arent for s2000’s as you said the body is very twisty so how bad a real track …DRAG RACING

Makes two of us

mine runs after I grand theft auto start it

huh? every s2k owner always ague’s the opposite…that s2k’s are for the twisties and not for drag racing.