Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

I hope you have a shot gun, a shovel and a 4 wheel drive to get rid of her afterward

I’m really not trying to be a dick, but wow, talk about tryin to be a one upper.

I agree, wtf? lol

I didnt read this whole thread but you want 15k for and S2K with a Salvage title? :rofl

he paid $17k and then got it painted

Yea… I do… And thats cheap, ill get it no problem… As a matter of fact im going to throw it on ebay as soon as I get the title and im going to ask $18,000 with a best offer option.

no he didnt? I saw it on ebay for like 10k.

why dont you keep it until spring so we can fucking race. You did alot of shit talking to me about racing our cars that you need to back up.

I thought he said $17k was what he paid for it on here somewhere

ill agree with you on this one…

im just a little frusrated at the moment that this dude talked that much shit, about beating me in spring and he wont even keep the thing until the salt if off the roads to back up his claims. Unlike him, I back up what I say.

Dave you better keep it till spring now!!! so you and your body ssmokin can finish some business…lol

I will find it and let you know in a minute.

Keeeeeep ittttttt, I’m aiming at s2ks

Especially silver ones

NO!!he said hes got 17k total in it…

John!!first your body Delucia will take care of you then you can you quote(bro ill tow you down the track)loolllllll
dont worry lighter than ever without a motor in it

hey dave i wouldnt take this from ssmokins …gotta do as you said

I’m all about towing

Nobody has a car That runs besides like 6 people on here