Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

LOL now thats funny!

From a 60ya, now from a 20 he’d be hard pressed to be able to close the gap/pass me… But it’s all speculation

who are you talking about?

You, ni99a.

im confused…

Ahh this spring is gonna be HOT

not if people getting rid off their rides…

Lots of slow s2ks

get the evo … do it^^

I’m about to

trailor

You bring it to me, and I’ll throw $500 on top of his $4000 offer. I have $4500 cash in my hand at this very moment. I’m an hour south of albany.

sorry, I was joking, wouldnt go that cheap lol… $4500 wouldnt help me in any way shape or form.

well if your selling this s2k then you would have to add about $17,000 to get my evo

At the price im selling it at or the joke price of $4,500? lol I want $15k for it… I would have made a deal with someone if they paid the $1600 for the clutch but I already paid it so price is $15k.

the 4500 price

I wouldnt sell the SHELL of that car for $4500… I just paid that to PAINT the fuckin thing.

$4500 and I bang that crazy broad.

LOL, shes ACTUALLY leaving me alone… I might have to let her keep the civic I laid out the money for but shit I dont even care, I’d loose a couple grand to get away from that bitch ANYDAY. She cant sell it anyway as the titles in my name but the cops told me I cant take it from her becuase its registered in her name? fuckin bullshit.

I’m really not trying to be a dick, but I don’t want to hear shit about stress from buying a house. I HIGHLY doubt you have anywhere NEAR as much stress as I have right now with buying a house…