Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

Prolly WONT end up doing manifold but i HAVE to do clutch as no1s gonna want a car that doesnt move.

Im surprised you got an appointment so quick. It used to take a few months.

Back when I did it with a car I sold to my dad I turned in the paperwork in October and finally got an appointment for an inspection in February.

You dont need to tow it if you can find somebody with a dealer plate. Just park the car by Keystone and pull the plate off or theyll give you shit about driving it on somebody else’s plate.

Ive probably been involved in taking atleast 20 cars to these inspections. Sometimes theyre not bad to deal with and dont get too involved in looking at the car but other times they give people alot of shit.

We had to take the fender off one car to show the vin sticker on the inside one time and another time they gave my friend shit about a replaced transmission on a car that was around 10 years old with 100k.

My car passed fine because I had all the receipts and the title to the parts car.

house man

me too actually, but im happy that it came quicker then I thought.

You coulda bought a non-salvage sweet s2k for 15000 built and boosted if you had looked around

I love the look of my s2k and it has pretty much everything I want done to it… I installed the seats and harnesses, fixed the body to mint, the way I wanted it and performance wise it’s PERFECT minus the manifold. With the manifold I should be riiighhtt near the 600whp range which is all I wanted, anything more and the car would be in the shop more than on the road…

500+whp on 880cc injectors on e85 wasnt it?

yea

Dont sell it you gay.

see thats where i find things getting unbelievable. 500+ is the limit on 4x 880cc injectors on gasoline, let alone e85. and im guessing its just running a walbro drop in tank fuel pump right? is the car on AEM ems? i would have morgan check out the tune and get a second opinion on where to head.

Word. My 880s were almost maxed out on my red civic at 400 and some change

I’ll prolly have him dyno it as soon as car is legal… Yes, AEM ems.

lets assume 500whp=550hp which requires 55lb/min of air give or take

880cc injectors are 83.6lb/min@43.5psi x 4 = 334lb/hr = 5.573lb/min. with an air fuel ratio of 7.97:1 for e85(equivalent to 12:1 for gasoline) this would require 6.9lb/min of fuel at 43.5psi which these injectors dont supply at 100 percent duty cycle. even at stoich these wont supply enough fuel for 55lb/min of air.

509whp is the exact number and I could be wrong but I could have sworn I’ve seen even 600whp vehicles running 880cc injectors? W/E, im gonna dyno it soon anyway.

Dave, what kind of power are you looking to make, and on what fuel?

600whp, e85

2ea 255lph pumps and some 1600ish CC injectors will get you there

with gasoline

I don’t think you’re understanding the whole E85/gasoline difference here.

You don’t just put corn juice in and crank the boost. You need like double the fuel supply.

E85 CRANK DAT BOOST

so did your mechanic take the head off to see what’s been done to the motor?