Anyone work at FedEx!?

I need some seats shipped. I had a few buddies that worked at Fedex before and they could ship shit out at 5 bux a whack for almost anything. If you wanna make a quick $20 (maybe more) and can hook this up shoot me a pm with your # and I’ll give you a call. Thanks in advance.

i work there, but cant help you out. They are dicking us around and we havent been able to get a discount on shipping since november.

ack that sucks…hmmmmm wonder if ups employees get a hook up? Hmmmmm, well then…anyone with any type of hookup, please pm me. Oh, and thanks for the heads up jeeves.

Yah…I work there…we used to be able to ship anything ground for $3…not anymore…I honestly dont even know what kind of discounts we get know???

express gives us about a 66% discount on anything, freight gives some kind of discount. The ground discount is supposedly being brought back onto the table, but my boss has no clue when it would be coming back.

Hopefully soon…I shipped like 10 items that I sold on ebay that would have cost me around $300 to ship ex. Block and Head and Spoiler for $30…can’t beat that.

yah i work there too. we can ship overnight and get a 75% discount, but that’s all i know of.

well, keep me posted, I may need to ship seats over the next few weeks.

who doesnt work there???

lol, i was just going to say that, makes me want to change job, to be with all the cool cats

someone ended up buying your seats andy?

one of them

jeeves, you work at Fedex? why the hell did my shipment coming to franklin TN, (30 min south of nash) it arrived in nash on wed. and sat. it arrived in IRVING TX, WTF???

huh?

i work at UPS and i dont get any discounts to ship things out :frowning:

Your not cool…lol!!!

yeah man that was obviously jeeves that did that

kinda like when people call adelphia and call Me adelphia

‘well, and last week, YOU…’

‘me!?’

‘well, i mean…’

just b/c we rep our companies doesn’t mean WE did it and need to be treated like WE did

Man u guys who work at fedex… Didn’t u apply for the Employee FedEx Account number… So simple… No hassle of bringing it in or anything. Jeeves… where do u work out of??

Are you talkign about the whole going to Kinko’s and setting up an account? If so i tried that, and the dumbass said there is no discount for ground. I even went in and asked at work and no one had any clue.

FedEx ground buffalo

free DHL here at work :slight_smile: