anyone work for goldstein?

ten four bro… I know you know your shit and figured you already did that anyway. It is what it is I guess, either dealers are awesome or crap I guess… that sucks.

Bingo. Again its bullshit that people need to know or have people who know this sort of stuff to even give a customer the deck of cards to play next… I never got it how they wont do warranty work or what ever and risk sending a potential car customer away for good. A few hundred bucks “lost” dicking with crappy repairs, isnt really worth not selling a $30K car for a few G’s proffit. But I guess you could say, well someone will buy it at some point so it doesnt matter… what ever.

Here is a good one while we are on the sub. Wifes 06 passat ate the cam, cam follower and HP fuel pump. Cooley where we bought it said it was out of warranty and was going to be $1500 out of pocket for the repair. Said fuck that and ill do it myself. Sent the wife over to Langan/Schenectady VW to get the follower so I could try that first over a new cam and pump. They took her vin to make sure the part was right, found it still under warranty, set up an appt and got all three replaced under warranty.

Now thats awesome already, but it gets better. I come with her to get the car and Mike (service manager) goes, “Ohhhh shit, I didnt know thats your wife, dude how have you been??? Any time you (looking at my wife) need anything tell us your Mikes wife and we will hook you up…” And he hooked us up on the spot with two other things I wont mention out of respect to them.

Moral of the story, good people going to good dealers and shops stick together… fuck the other guys that dont want to play nice!