anyone work for goodyear or dunntire?

Need any valvoline uniforms? I just had a tenant split to florida last week and left EVERYTHING in his apt including at least 20 uniforms

65 hours at 9 per hour is 625 before taxes. Factor in 22% for income taxes. That is about 500. Even though overtime is usually taxed higher then that. I just don’t see a chain oil change place paying 25hrs of overtime. Especially if you are doing shool work all the time. That is bad management and a waste of payroll.

x2^500

its good for college students though

fyi, most of the managers are drug abusers and do not come into work, i just cover for mine and he lets me do whatever

:lol:

I worked at Goodyear in High School… Only job I have ever quit and walked out of.

So whats a good oil place you’d recommend if not chains?
Southtowns/Orchard Park area preferrably…

Time for an oil change for the Subby

fucking do it yourself, save time and money

Valvoline Instant Oil Change is expensive but I have never had a problem with their service. Been to some other places and found oil hand prints on like my hood and other little things they don’t do.

dude dont recommend valvoline to anyone, its 39.14 for a conventional oil change and they try to sell you fuel injector cleaners

hell there is a shop right down the street from my house that has oil changes for 11.99. I think it is a midas or something.

most informative post ever.