Ap1

notice i said kinda in a sense… the type r has an upgraded suspension, higher compression, better asthetics, shorter gears. thats what i was going for, a n00b definition to an ap1 vs an ap2.

this is the fucking n00b corner. you people take shit way to literal

Why, what would you do? I’d LOVE to find out :mamoru:

Indeed

holy fuck hendel

This thread is to :wave: to a noob, not to smash e-cocks. Back on topic from here on out.

Thanks

you should post all the stuff u do to ur car in gen automotive or diy or something :slight_smile:

who the fuck is deebo?

im fuckin lou, who the fuck are you?

thanks for the instant ban newman lol its pat steves roomate/ joshs friend lol.

and yeah i know the differences from the two cars i was just stating never really did anything with hondas before so i dont know al that much on best performance other than the obv. and also i know its valve lash and can easily be adj without removing the head, probably end up doing that just considering other options as well.

and holy shit theres alot of random arguments in this already lol

Yes i wanna go black int. and paint my car. Not blue.

and who the fuck is maxwell? lol do i know you?

oh well all and all was just stating its what i bought, any suggestions or anything is really what i was lookin for not arguments over 9k redline v 8k redlines. lol

and dont ban me cause he found out my password lol changed all that and dont even talk to the kid anymore.

lol. hey pat.

ban.

JK

lol nice

you’re fucking lou?

gross

S2ks are pretty sweet. Summer time is going to be a blast. Have fun revving the piss out of your car. It is fun when you can hear it really well :slight_smile:

so should you :nerd:

:mamoru:

lol, no you don’t. I guess I was just full of sarcasm at work today, haha.

Check out that honda-tech posting I linked earlier. It highlights the major changes year to year.

oh lol nice, thanks. ill check it out.

hey man nice ride…i guess that maybe we will have to go heads up at leicester to see how the Spec fares against the s2k…maybe this time you can actually keep up…lol

S2000 :tup:

welcome to the boards,

you def. made the right choice in s2000s. you arent going to eat the depreciation of an ap2, you wont have the clutch delay from 1st to 2nd, you most likely have the glass rear window(if its an 02 you should) you also get better mileage, have smaller, lighter wheels and have a car which you can mod. a lot and not feel bad about.

dont listen to A LOT of the shit you see on here(obv. youve been here before so you know)

but cool purchase, and GLw/it

:picard:

1. AP2s are just as “modable” as AP1s
  2. Gas mileage is better in AP2s
  3. AP1s and AP2 depreciate just as fast. If anything I would say AP1s depreciate faster.

Btw, I own an AP1.

what seems like valve tick can actually be the TCT, the factory ones are known to wear out quickly on AP1s . does it sound like a card in bike spokes and does the tick go away after the first several minutes?

here is a clip of what it may evenutally sound like: