Ap1

s2k :tup:

spec-V :tdown: fggt girls car.

supercharged spec v on 12lbs of boost = less of a faggot girls car…:wink:

only 1/8th step less.

i would say at least a 1/4.

That’s the second gay post you’ve made in this thread.

I found restraint in the form of an underpowered conscience when you first bragged about a spec-v being fast.

This time however, I cannot hold myself back and instead have given in to the dark insidious craving within me that forces me, no, DEMANDS that I call you a pretentious piece of shit.

You are a pretentious piece of shit.

haha

I never said it was fast at all. Actually when the first comment was made, I was referring to an incident that happened in the past when him and I by change met up one night driving up through PA on RT 15 and had a little race between me and his 1G DSM where I won. So I was jokingly saying “maybe he’ll keep up.” The second comment was just saying that I don’t just drive a Stock Spec V. Can you pin point where I said my car was fast?

fast(er).

Anyone bragging about their vehicle is an immediate douche.

Especially in someone else’s thread.

Ah winter time. Nice to see everyone missing no time getting restless and cranky. :tup:

Welcome. Back?

lol. I’m too tired right now to be an internet tough guy.

ban

you think its fast if you think it will beat a s2k

and, no, dont care

idk. Won’t a new accord beat an s2k?

You should be banned.

Beating an s2k is easily accomplished.

edit: damnit newman.

s2k is a track and autoX toy, not a street racing monster.

s2ks are pretty slow

held me back from buying one. I need at least a little bit of low end.

Ls1 > *

OT

Hello guy that got banned and made a new account.

full exhaust s2k > spec v… from a roll anyways, i’ve seen one beat a 200w+ GTI, which are faster than a spec v

Yeah because 350zs are soooooooooooooooooo much faster.

Well this thread is a clusterfuck already

WELCOME BACK PAT… kinda

thanks josh :slight_smile: lol i love how people are fighting s2k v 350z lol the two that i put up against eachother :-P, but its straight. i just like the smaller more nimble s2k more than the z lol other reasons as well dont feel like arguing tho :slight_smile: