Appendix.....

Pain in the lower right section of your abdominal region and if you experience severe pain standing on one leg.

your appendix goes “peace bitchhhh” then starts to leave

You die:ahh

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/PCGuruMaster2005/post-tits-or-gtfo.png

Very funny. I’ve had a pain in my lower right side all day

Im being serious, stand on one leg. It might be a specific leg, but if theres something wrong with your appendix it will be unbearable.

Frank, you can trust him, he’s a doctor.

Actually It does and I kinda get dizzy too.

If it hurts in the morning I would recommend seeing a doctor, it would suck to die over some junk box organ that serves no purpose anymore.

Got tested to see if i have it today, fuckin doctor stuck a swab like 3 inches into my nose

If it hurts in the morning I’ll be headed to a doctor for sure. It’s a dull pain now and i’m dizzy, So I will most likley be going in the morning.

You also get a fever, sharp pain in the side, you are nauseous and if u apply pressure to the abdomen it feels like theres shards of glass in there.

Tell me that that is not the most awkward, somewhat painful and fucked up feeling you have ever experianced…

I was exspecting a little swab up the nose…

MOTHER FUCK STUCK A 4 inch swap on some bendy metal shits up mah noze!

did he dieded

actually, youd be surprised at how MUCH and how far fits up there. Most ppl find that out have little kids.

wut? :rofl

they end up with things in their nose. havent u seen a little kid before? if they pick up something it goes straight in the mouth or up the nose. i have a little one year old niece and when my nephew was around that age crawling around the floor, ya know?

haha shady… thats exactly what i was thinkin n then he fuckin sticks that shit through my nose and pretty much into my brain.

yah i really was surprised how far back that fuckin thing could go

Well shes like… you may feel a little pressure…

it started going i was like like oh this aint so bad…

shes like you ready i was like UHHH

:KJNBDF:KJNF:KJDFB:JDF:KJDF:JHF:LJHFDKJHFD:DJHF

As my eyes are tearing and blood is gushing out my nose…

Shes lik ehave you done this before i was like UHH NO!

She goes oh wow I woulda been a little easie ron you then :rofl:rofl

haha, hey at least it wasnt a prostate exam man