apples are garbage

:slight_smile:

:rolleyes:

Shit like that happens with all manufacturers. Look at my girlfriend’s Dell Inspiron 4100. On its FOURTH power supply/cable.

dell has had no national recalls… and this is the second time around for those apples :slap:

LG Chem is to blame really, not so much apple. But it’s apple’s fault for using LG Chem for their battery supplies.

good thing I am afraid of change and stick with traditional PCs.

im glad you just figured that out

i’ve known since the apple custom days… i still have an apple iiE

use shitty batteries and still charge an arm and a leg will come back to f you over… :slight_smile:

i want the new mini mac.

people actually buy apple computers?

Would you like an i-pod to go with your Apple?!?!

:ugh2:

I knew there was something wrong with my powerbook when I constantly had to put a magazine on my lap then put my laptop ontop of it because it got so hot. I could have sworn that it would catch fire… I loved my apple laptop over PC’s for a few reasons… for one the graphics are totaly clearer… including text. It NEVER crashes on me. My powerbook had a fiber optic backlit keyboard which was the shit at night or in the dark. The wireless was so so… my friends sony vio definatly beat it out in range. Other than that I have had no problems what so ever except I couldnt use my apple to program my AEM EMS in my car which sucked. I do not have my apple laptop anymore due to certain reasons, but when I do buy another laptop its going to depend on how that new Longhorn looks… I have heard beta versions were out but never seen any screenshots for it.

whats up brother! Long time no post.

i fucking hate macs and the useres that call me.

Guess what fuckers, your Mac is not the best thing in the world. Its just as problemactic as a fucking PC and your software support fucking SUCKS.

/rant

ahahahahhahahahahaahhahaaa!!!
So true

hahahahaha

i wanted to choke this bitch on the phone today… grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need to go into the daily beef and just go off ha. Stupid mac Elitists.