APR on Dyno?

Ditto. Then do up the APR stuff then. Def. get the IMO-Defeat, the APR Tune unlocked and the “cat delete”. They should be free, just options when you fill out the card.

IMO defeat being #1. Not only for re-sale if need be, but being locked into IMO and forgetting your pin in a parking lot sucks. Call a tow truck.

Not exactly. Its not “adapted”. The ECU and the gauge cluster have SKC Codes, think VIN or a serial number. Those two must match and talk to eachother or the car wont run. If you know how (I dont, and from what I understand its not an easy task) to get into the ecu in Vag-com, you start with the stock ecu and cluster, un-modified. Scan into it and find the SKC Code, write them down. Then when you swap out one of the two pieces (ECU if say you got one second hand somehow, or say a different gauge cluster), vag com in and change the code on the unknown device.

Like I said I havnt personally done it, but this information comes from VW service techs, APR reps, and Uni reps I spoke to in the last few years messing with dubs.