April 3rd cruise....?

i will hopefully be cruising out to buffalo to sell some stuff. have fun chodes.

Stop at PUJA in Rochester for an ‘eventful’ massage.

might be at the PNR not sure bout the trip up to exit 26…

Count me in - 1998 subaru dumper

leo,anyone ridin with you?

+1

newp

Same.

sweet!

The fuck is the point of cruising to exit 8 off the northway? :lol

Everyone meet there, and head north…

Becasue I know you people cant put cruise controll on at 65, I dont want to liston to my poor car rev at 4K constantly on the n-way. no 5th gear FTL. annnnnd its the first time the car will see weather over 50 deg’s so I have no idea how that will pan out, lol.

have fun and enjoy the day people. I will prolly meet up with some of you if your around albany later on that night.

Nah, I meant the people that are cruising to exit 8 and then going home. :rofl

im deff. down for this but gotta be back to Clifton Park by 9… im gettin my 17 dollars worth…

why ride all the way up the northway to cruise!!! if your gonna cruise dont go blastin up the northway in a straight line! :thumbup

But… I like to pretend I own an f-body since that’s all they can do! :lmao

It’s different for everyone, no hard feelings man. Like I mentioned earlier, I grew up in the Adirondacks and love being up there. Couple that with a cruise with some nice cars, and I am 100% IN

Too hard to keep a ‘large’ group of people together on backroads, to meet at a common destination. Been there, done that.

oh no doubt… if i had a car i might think of headin up that way but not takin the truck up there…

agreed… just figured id post my opinion on why only the PNR

I plan on riding a lot earlier in the day, figure I’ll come up and check out the cars. Then head home. Riding my bike up to exit 26 on the nway with a bunch of cars isn’t really my idea of a good time.

I hear you, and I’m looking forward to checking out some cool cars myself.