April, May and June track days!

Dan, pointers are always free! We’ll be more than happy to give you a hand.

Waaaaaaay off topic but…

2006 Subaru WRX curbweight 3192 lbs
R32 Nissan Skyline GTR 3262 lbs

Now, back to the topic…has everyone that is planning on coming to the track events arranged for a helmet, i.e., going to borrow or in on the group buy?

What Aaron really means is that he wants to try to “give pointers” by driving everyone’s damn car again this year! :E

Was was the count last time Aaron? Your car, the BMW, the M3, the 350Z… :E

Haha, i didn’t drive the 350z. lol. I may not be the best driver, but I know the theory behind it. lol.

MAybe if you get a hair cut you Douche. :lol:

I’ll be there. Finally give the ol 200sx a chance to stretch its legs. (Damn speed limits). Maybe I’ll give some folks a run for their money. :E Gotta love a 2600lb curb weight.

Definetly see you guys there…

So I am totally new to auto-x and i was wondering my stock car can run or if its needs anything special so I can partake.

I don;t think I’ll be busting the Spec out for this one boys, I don;t plan on having it out of storage until Mid May and it is going to be bone stock since I sold all of my Parts. :oops: Oh well Suspensions all that matters right? Anyhow I do plan on making the Girlfriend come out and let her Cooper S go to town on most of you :finga: The thing handles like a Mutha.

Tires that don’t fall off, Metal Battery Tie down (not bungie cords), and a 2000+ SNELL rated helmet.

Tires that don’t fall off, Metal Battery Tie down (not bungie cords), and a 2000+ SNELL rated helmet.[/quote]

Thanks So I will be out there :smiley:

Yep, think of it this way - if your car is safe for the street, it will be safe from the track. Also, please try to make sure your car isn’t dripping any fluids. :slight_smile:

I will be there with my piece of @!%& caddy!!! Can’t wait to roll it!!

whoreee for trent

Thanks buddy… you got your video camera ready??

You’re going to bring out a Caddy? Nice…we should get Matt’s Buick out to challenge you. Battle of the luxury beaters? :E

Yes 400HP sports sedan Vs. 100HP Boat. Wonder who to bet on. :rolleyes: :lol:

Ha ha ha, I just read that it was a CTS-V in his intro thread. Nice…just, very very nice. :E

Some of you may be interested in my post today in this thread.

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=44984#44984

Looking forward to reinforcing your delusion! But don’t count on it!

My list of excuses starts with - I haven’t got enough seat time in the car to extract its full potential, and it’s pretty easy to miss shifts. LH and nomewhat notchy gearbox.

We’ll see how the first day goes and then decide if I’m going for “the most improved” award :slight_smile: or the ‘catch me if you can’ category. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave, My wife just might consider a track day a good birthday treat! We’ll see.

One thing I know - Its gonna be fun!